Bienvenue humble visiteur
Veuillez vous inscrire ou vous connecter

Forum team MRC Index du Forum Forum team MRC
Forum Multigaming Mutual Respect (and Fragging) Community

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Window Controls In Ubuntu Will Move To The Right

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum team MRC Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
Utilisateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 15:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Window Controls In Ubuntu Will Move To The Right Répondre en citant

Not huge news, and a smallish change, but I really appreciate how the team over at Ubuntu are taking the time to hear what their users desires are for the OS, and making changes accordingly. I've said before that Linux could really be a serious threat in the desktop space, if some of the distros would pool resources and really make something incredible instead of having so many separate releases.

We also polled our users for opinions on where to place the window controls. In Unity we had window controls placed on the top left, however it probably makes sense to follow GNOME more closely here especially considering how some apps take advantage of the GTK Header Bar. Our poll showed that users are split nearly down the middle on this, slightly favouring the right.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://hardforum.com/threads/window-con...-right.1941144/

Flat Animation Video

Copied to clipboard!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 15:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum team MRC Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation