Bienvenue humble visiteur
Veuillez vous inscrire ou vous connecter

Forum team MRC Index du Forum Forum team MRC
Forum Multigaming Mutual Respect (and Fragging) Community

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Are there particular add-ons I should be concerned about?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum team MRC Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb
Utilisateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 15:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Are there particular add-ons I should be concerned about? Répondre en citant

I've been using Firefox for years as my primary browser for a number of reasons, from its extensions to it being developed in both an open source manner and by a company that makes privacy/security/openness their motto, as opposed to one of the greatest data mining endeavors on the planet. I really want to see Firefox and in general, all Mozilla projects thrive because of this. Now maybe its just my experience but even loaded down with some pretty intense addons, I never found Firefox to be slow or leaking memory the way some did. I know that they're moving towards reshaping the browser with 57, such as implementing multiprocess , sandboxing, and redefining the way extensions work (which overall is a good thing, save for the growing pains of old extension API stuff needing a rewrite etc)., but frankly the thing that I am worried about the most - and one thing that Mozilla really needs to focus on with respect to competition - is the amount of things that currently "only work on Chrome".
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://hardforum.com/threads/mozilla-pr...rowser.1941136/

whiteboard animation example

Copied to clipboard!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 15:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum team MRC Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation